Featured topics include:
- “Bracing for the silver tsunami” with Jim Johnson
- “The real power of words, across history and in your business dealings today” with Tim Flood
- “Why does a liberal arts education shape successful leaders?” with Lloyd Kramer
- “Notes to my mother: How I became a writer” with noted author and Daniel Wallace
- “What’s going on in China? Their structural transformation and our business risk” with Christian Lundblad
The “Come Back and Give Back”-themed event offers a weekend of activities and programming for all MBA and Executive MBA alumni, with this year’s event celebrating the reuniting classes from years ending in 0 or 5.
Reunion Weekend is fast approaching! Join us to reconnect with classmates, faculty, staff and current students. For information and to register, visit the Reunion Weekend 2015 website.
If you have any questions about this year’s event or your future reunion, please contact Matt Marvin at 919.962.8403 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Chapel Hill in April!