Some of your favorite professors and accomplished alumni will deliver a special series of seminars which promise to enlighten, educate and inspire during Reunion Weekend 2016.
Featured topics include:
- Bracing for the silver tsunami with Jim Johnson
- Seven technologies that are changing the world with Al Segars
- The influence of gossip and interpersonal relationships in business with Shimul Melwani
- Investment management in the Capital Markets Lab with Chip Snively
- Reducing income taxes and eliminating estate taxes with Janet Ramsey (BSBA ’79, MBA ’83)
“Come Back and Give Back” is the theme of Reunion Weekend, which offers a weekend of activities and programming for all MBA and Executive MBA alumni. The 2016 event will celebrate the reuniting classes from years ending in 1 or 6.
Join us to reconnect with classmates, faculty, staff and students. For information and to register, visit the Reunion Weekend 2016 website.
If you have questions about our 2016 event or your future reunion, please contact Matt Marvin at 919.962.8403