We are happy to report that UNC Kenan-Flagler is showing great progress toward our $400 million goal for the Campaign for Carolina.
Through Sept. 2, we have raised $160.7 million, including a record $48.7 million in the fiscal year that ended June 30.
The Campaign’s mission is to elevate our position in the top tier of business education and accomplish Dean Doug Shackelford’s goal for UNC Kenan-Flagler to be the very best business school of the 21st century.
We are raising funds for the Campaign in five priority areas:
- Innovation – Expand technology and experiential learning for all degree programs and support the Center for the Business of Health
- Leadership – Increase fellowships, scholarships and faculty support
- Centers of Excellence – Support our Centers in Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, Energy, Family Business, Sustainability and Global Business
- Facilities – Help construct a new, additional building so UNC Kenan-Flagler can accept even more qualified students
- Annual Fund – Raise critical unrestricted funds through The Fund for UNC Kenan-Flagler
More than 14,000 UNC Kenan-Flagler donors have contributed to the Campaign to date. Please consider joining them by making your gift to UNC Kenan-Flagler and helping us continue to progress toward our $400 million goal by the end of 2022.
Every gift is meaningful and every gift counts for the Campaign for Carolina.