Come back to beautiful Chapel Hill to spend quality time with classmates and faculty and celebrate your Tar Heel pride at UNC Kenan-Flagler’s Alumni Weekend, April 26 – 28, 2019. The School will be celebrating its own milestone – 100 years of business education at UNC-Chapel Hill.
We are celebrating and reuniting all alumni who graduated in the classes of 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014 and 2018.
Alumni Weekend will immediately follow the Leonard W. Wood Center’s Real Estate Conference on April 25, 2019.
Throughout Alumni Weekend, you will have the opportunity to:
- Rekindle your friendships with your classmates from UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Learn more from our incredible faculty members on topics including blockchain, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence in business, energy, brand management, entrepreneurship in North Carolina, mindfulness in the workplace and more.
- Advance your career with educational programming and one-on-one career coaching sessions (by appointment).
- Toast the Business School that brought you and your classmates together during our champagne brunch, beer and wine panels and class-specific socials.
- Meet and listen to Dean Doug Shackelford discuss the School’s future as we enter into the next 100 years of business education at Carolina.
- Leave Carolina filled with Tar Heel pride and knowing you’ve made a difference as an alumnus.
Early-bird registration is $175 per person.